My name is Mark and I found Monero in early 2016 and started “trading” it shortly there after. I say “trading” because it was mostly just holding with some buying and selling on the easy highs and lows. I’ve accomplished the following within the cryptocurrency space:
- Setup and managed GPU mining operations with 250+ GPUs
- Own and Operate www.cryptotransit.ca
- Given talks about cryptocurrency and Monero
- Owned and operated a Bitcoin ATM
- Run a local Monero meetup group in Toronto
My goal is to educate new comers to the space and show them how easy, secure and efficient it is to use Monero when compared to the traditional financial tools. You can follow or contact me on social media below.